Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by qingwei201314 <87...@qq.com> on 2012/03/22 17:38:06 UTC

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: parsing error

I post a *.doc file to the solr server, but I always get the error:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: parsing error
	at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.BinaryResponseParser.processResponse(BinaryResponseParser.java:43)
	at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:512)
	at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:254)
	at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.StreamingUpdateSolrServer.request(StreamingUpdateSolrServer.java:202)

Why? Could anyone tell me how to solved it?

Thanks very much.

Re: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: parsing error