Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Parrott, Justin" <JP...@medplus.com> on 2008/10/01 22:39:59 UTC

Cache clearing issue

Why is it, if I change something on my gadget page (ie. a link to a new
xml gadget etc.) that I have to clean my cache every time in order to
see the new changes?  Is there a way around this?  Thanks.

Justin Parrott

Enterprise Management Engineer

Medplus Inc.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this transmission is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (513) 229-5500 or by email (postmaster@MedPlus.com). After replying, please erase it from your computer system.

Re: Cache clearing issue

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
This is a common problem if you're implementing drag in a destructive manner
(reading / writing innerHTML). Using DOM operations seems to avoid the
problem.

RE: Cache clearing issue

Re: Cache clearing issue

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.