Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2019/02/15 18:27:40 UTC

Focus / Key Events on Royale Basic

Hi,

Alex make focus/key events for MXRoyale. I asked him about the state of
that events in normal royale development (basic).
He point me to create this thread.

I used focus/key events in our app, but targeting directly to JS, so that's
a bit ugly, non platform agnostic, and definitely not the "Royale-way" to
do things.

There's for example a bead DispatchInputFinishedBead, that's very
convenient for now, but I think we need focus/key events as part of our
infrastructure.

I tried some months ago to bring that support, but I failed to make it work.

Maybe the current work for MX could be easily but to solve the basic royale
as well.

Thoughts?

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Focus / Key Events on Royale Basic

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I’ve ran into other events that don’t work on components. I have to jog my memory on what they were.

We probably need a set of beads.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,