Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Milinda Lakmal <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/06 13:34:17 UTC

LDAP Integration for WSS4J(FOSSCODE 2006 Sri Lanka)

I had try to Integrate LDAP certificate store support to current WSS4J  implementation by using  two different ways.

 In first method I create LDAP Directory context from the scratch using properties given in the LDAPCrypto.properties. And search the LDAP directories using the rules given in the property file and for given alias.

 In the second method I use the Java CertStore LDAP implementation to retrive user Certificates for given alias.But there are some bugs in my code and I try to figure it out yet.

 I hope to fix the bug in the second method and continue developing the second method other than the first method.

 Here I have attached the IntelliJ IDEA project files currently I am working on.

 Thank You,
 Milinda Lakmal Pathirage.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: LDAP Integration for WSS4J(FOSSCODE 2006 Sri Lanka)

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Milinda,

Please open up a JIRA issue [1] of type "New feature" and attach the
patches to that issue.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS

www.ruchith.org

Re: LDAP Integration for WSS4J(FOSSCODE 2006 Sri Lanka)

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Milinda,

www.ruchith.org