Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dorai, Harish (c)" <Ha...@tvratings.com> on 2001/02/21 00:04:08 UTC

Display Table using Iterate Tag

Hello all,

I am new to the JSP and Struts framework.

How can I use the Iterate tag to display a few rows of the Database table? I
am storing the rows as a vector of vectors. Has anyone tried using Iterate
tag for similar stuff?

Thanks,
Harish.

Re: Display Table using Iterate Tag

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
Install struts-example.war file and try it. You will see how this example use
struts to display multiple rows.