Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Bobby Sardana <bo...@mobilerain.com> on 2000/11/16 23:37:03 UTC

Client side SSL Information for - Tomcat 3.2b6 + mod_ssl + Apache 1.3.14 + mod_jk

Greetings:

After searching the bug database, I have been unable to determine and
operate the following: (Apache 1.3.14 + mod_ssl + Tomcat 3.2b6 + mod_jk)

a. How is client side SSL information (SSL_CLIENT_CERT) available in a
servlet which is invoked by Tomcat.?
b. The information is available if I run a shell program under cgi-bin,
so the SSLOptions settings are right.

Are the environment variables exported at all by mod_jk? Or is it not
supported in 3.2b6?

Any information on the above is appreciated.

Regards,

Bobby.Sardana@mobilerain.com