Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marcelo Romulo Fernandes <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/20 13:22:23 UTC

properties at maven archetype plugin

Hi,

     I have some questions about using properties at maven archetype plug-in:
    1 - when I define a requiredProperty with defaultValue, this property are not asked to the user. Is there any way to ask the user and if he just press 'enter' the defaultValue is filled?
    2 - could we show a description of the requiredProperty to the user instead of their name? I think it could be more user friendly! I have to provide an extra readme.txt to explain how to use the requiredProperties.
    3 - can we ask the user for some requiredProperties depending of the values of others requiredProperties? Do we have conditional requiredProperty?

    I´m using maven-archetype-plugin 2.0-alpha-3 and it is useful to me.
    Thanks in advance.

´s
marcelo