Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Johannes Fiala <ax...@fwd.at> on 2003/01/29 22:44:54 UTC

Error with example5 (BeanSerializer) of AXIS run locally - SOLVED/typo in Axis 1.1beta?

I have found that there seems to be a typo in the file
axis-1_1beta/samples/userguide/example5/deploy.wsdd

After I corrected the "qName" attribute to "qname" the sample worked
correctly.

correct version:
<beanMapping qname="myNS:Order" xmlns:myNS="urn:BeanService"
languageSpecificType="java:samples.userguide.example5.Order"/>

Maybe this should be corrected in the AXIS 1.1beta version as well,
because this is quite a tricky thing to figure out?

Thx
Johannes

Re: Error with example5 (BeanSerializer) of AXIS run locally - SOLVED/typo in Axis 1.1beta?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Johannes,

Can you please file a bug report? (see this howto url -
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?SubmitPatches)

Thanks,
dims

=====