Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Louis Smith <dr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/22 16:38:37 UTC

Anyone want a 2.0.4 that is fully maven-ized?

It took quite a while - but I have a clean version of 2.0.4 that is fully
converted to maven pom.xml build files with modules and corrected
dependencies. Even builds with 1.7

I'm not a volunteer or committer - but I'd be happy to give you the
codebase.

Now if I can just convert my old apache forrest to use it...

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech

Re: Anyone want a 2.0.4 that is fully maven-ized?

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Hi Louis !

Sure it's interesting !

I started also to work on that and I'm very curious on how you deal with
1/ patches, 2/ webapp assembly and 3/ unit tests.

Looking forward to see your code base !

Thanks
++