Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2009/04/22 20:21:31 UTC

should i migrate from 1.3.to 1.4?

I am trying to use some components from wicket-stuff that I need to build from the 1.3.5 tag, and to do this, I need to build wicket from the 1.3.5.  That's 2 projects that I need to build from source so I can use some components.

I am considering migrating to 1.4 so I can use the distributed artifacts.

Any reason that I shouldn't do this?

Thanks.

Re: should i migrate from 1.3.to 1.4?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
no reason except that 1.4 will still have minor api breaks as we move
toward the final release.

wicket 1.3.5 should be available in maven repositories, no need to
build from scratch.

-igor