Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by Sashik <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/20 23:50:11 UTC

Re: Using DDLUtils 1.3 version

Hi there

How can I get Ddltutils version 1.3? When I checkout the trunk and jar it,
I'm getting Ddlutils-1.0.jar still. I need 1.3 version to check one of the
exceptions that I'm getting using 1.0 version. With 1.0 I'm getting

org.apache.ddlutils.io.DataSinkException: There are 8 rows still not written
because of missing referenced rows

exception. I wanted 1.3 version to see if that still exists. Can I check out
that branch  in order to make 1.3 version jar?

Thanks
Sashi