Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alan Chandler <al...@chandlerfamily.org.uk> on 2005/12/18 08:55:42 UTC

How to replace the "submitOnChange" parameter of PropertySelection ?

The PropertySelection component has a submitOnChange parameter.  But the docs
say it is depreciated.

I do not understand the comment in the "Description" section of this table.
What exactly should I do to replace the use of this depreciated parameter?
Hand crank the same thing?
--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk

Re: How to replace the "submitOnChange" parameter of PropertySelection ?

Posted by Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi <le...@dtqsoftware.com>.
Or you can use AjaxEventSubmit in the new release of Tacos (releasing
soon) ;). That will allow you to submit the form with no page refresh.

--
Ing. Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi
DTQ Software

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.

--- Alan Chandler <al...@chandlerfamily.org.uk> wrote:

> The PropertySelection component has a submitOnChange
> parameter.  But the docs
> say it is depreciated.
>
> I do not understand the comment in the "Description"
> section of this table.
> What exactly should I do to replace the use of this
> depreciated parameter?
> Hand crank the same thing?
> --
> Alan Chandler
> http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk
> Open Source. It's the difference between trust and
> antitrust.

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> tapestry-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

Home page :