Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sonali Jadhav <so...@servercentralen.se> on 2015/01/27 08:58:53 UTC

RE: unable to get VM console in broswer

Hi,

Yes I have cleared browser cache and also checked CPVM logs. They are not helpful.

But isn't this error occurs when the page is trying to load some scripts by HTTP instead of HTTPS, so browser is considering it as unsafe content to load?

I tried to check with "Firebug" plugin of firefox. Its making call to CPVM with Public address but with HTTP protocol not HTTPS, And that's the reason behind this issue I feel.

<head>
<frameset>
<frame src="http://PublicIPAddressOfCPVM/ajax?token=Xyzandifbkjsnvcsd.........................
</frameset>

How do I fix this? It's an issue.

/Sonali

From: Sonali Jadhav <so...@servercentralen.se>>>
Date: Friday, January 23, 2015 at 6:56 PM
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>>" <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>>>
Subject: unable to get VM console in broswer

if I try to take console of VM,  it shows blank screen, I can see that certificate is loaded but I have to disable

Re: unable to get VM console in broswer

Posted by Prashant Kumar Mishra <pr...@citrix.com>.
I believe she is not using any certificate , it is default http
access,browser  security setting may required change .

Posted by Anshul Gangwar <an...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Sonali Jadhav <so...@servercentralen.se>.

Posted by Prashant Kumar Mishra <pr...@citrix.com>.
Procedure to change