Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Nuno Santos <nf...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/25 13:38:40 UTC

Re: Launching EC2 instances with Spark compiled for Scala 2.11

Hello,

Any updates on this question? I'm also very interested in a solution, as I'm
trying to use Spark on EC2 but need Scala 2.11 support. The scripts in the
ec2 directory of the Spark distribution install use Scala 2.10 by default
and I can't see any obvious option to change to Scala 2.11.

Regards,
Nuno