Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@bpam.fr on 2003/05/19 10:35:37 UTC

Réf. : RE: value objects and forms

My bean properties are not all strings. I have Date, int and String too.
I'm using html tags without problems .
Can someone explain me the meanning of this restriction that is not
working for
me.

Meissa

<sh...@ubs.com>
19/05/2003 10:07
Veuillez répondre à "Struts Users Mailing List"

        Pour :  <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc :
        Objet : RE: value objects and forms

But remember one thing...Here all properties must be strings so that they
can be used with html:tags..So if u have some non strings properties on
your value objects, have a corresponding StringValueBean and make it the
attribute of form bean..Then u can use beanutils to copy values from value
beans to string beans on form...

And yes there is some copying and duplication going on here..But i dont
think hat is much of a problem..