Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <nb...@apache.org> on 2015/05/29 17:20:03 UTC

[VOTE] Mike Kienenberger as committer

Hi all,

Mike Kienenberger has been an active part of the Velocity community for at
least a decade, IIRC. He is already a committer and PMC member on various
ASF projects (http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#mkienenb). And
now he's begun filing issues and patches.

I figure it's easier to give him commit access than to commit those things
for him. :)

What say ye?

[ ] +1 Sounds good.
[ ] +/- 0 Not sure, because...
[ ] -1 No. Because...

My vote is +1

Vote ends in about three days (sometime Monday)

Re: [VOTE] Mike Kienenberger as committer

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net>.
+1

Posted by Sergiu Dumitriu <se...@gmail.com>.
+1, I didn't interact that much with Mike so far, but as a PMC on other
big projects, I trust he'll do good work.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu

Re: [VOTE] Mike Kienenberger as committer

Posted by Jacob Champlin <ja...@rentec.com>.
+1 - I like the way that man thinks. :)

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
+0, haven't been tracking.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

> Hi all,
>
> Mike Kienenberger has been an active part of the Velocity community for at
> least a decade, IIRC. He is already a committer and PMC member on various
> ASF projects (http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#mkienenb). And
> now he's begun filing issues and patches.
>
> I figure it's easier to give him commit access than to commit those things
> for him. :)
>
> What say ye?
>
> [ ] +1 Sounds good.
> [ ] +/- 0 Not sure, because...
> [ ] -1 No. Because...

+1 (non binding) from an old PMC member (FWIW)

Antonio

Re: [VOTE] Mike Kienenberger as committer

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
+1