Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2007/12/03 22:52:30 UTC

M2 Release

What is the process (i.e. who has the ball) to get the artifacts
uploaded for M2, once that is done I will update the web site with M2
release information

Carl.

Re: M2 Release

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
I have updated the download page
Carl.

Re: M2 Release

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.

On Dec 4, 2007 10:27 AM, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> > +1 to the announcement text. I am uploading the RC's now.
> >
> > Rajith
> >
> > On Dec 4, 2007 10:03 AM, Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> wrote:
> >

> >> What does everyone think about the following release announcement.
> >>
> >> Once we agree on the wording Rajith can upload the artifacts update
> >> the website and we can send this out.. and be done :)
> >>
> >> Martin
> >> -----------------------------
> >> The Apache Qpid team are delighted to announce the M2 release a year
> >> in the making and the first release to include all current code bases.
> >>
> >> Apache Qpid provides multiple language implementations of the Advanced
> >> Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) specification and related technologies
> >> including transaction management, queuing, distribution, security,
> >> management and heterogeneous multi-platform support for messaging.
> >> Apache Qpid's overall goal is to create an open and interoperable
> >> implementation for messaging which implements the AMQP specification.
> >>
> >> The Apache Qpid M2 release is a major release of all languages. It
> >> constitutes the first code release for C++, C#, Ruby and Python. It
> >> also includes a second major release of the Java code base that now
> >> has complete JMS support. The release has also focused a significant
> >> amount of testing on Stability, Reliability and Interoperability.
> >>
> >> For full details about the release and to download the distributions
> >> please go to: http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/download.html
> >>
> >> To find out more about the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) go
> >> to: http://www.amqp.org.
> >>
> >> Apache Qpid welcomes your help. Any contribution, including code,
> >> testing, contributions to the documentation, or bug reporting is
> >> always appreciated. For more information on how to get involved in
> >> Apache Qpid visit the website at:
> >> http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid.
> >>
> >> Thank you for your interest in Apache Qpid and the AMQP standard!
> >> The Apache Qpid Team.

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
blog: http://rajith.2rlabs.com/

Re: M2 Release

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
+1

Re: M2 Release

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 to the announcement text. I am uploading the RC's now.

Rajith

On Dec 4, 2007 10:03 AM, Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> wrote:

> What does everyone think about the following release announcement.
>
> Once we agree on the wording Rajith can upload the artifacts update
> the website and we can send this out.. and be done :)
>
> Martin
> -----------------------------
> The Apache Qpid team are delighted to announce the M2 release a year
> in the making and the first release to include all current code bases.
>
> Apache Qpid provides multiple language implementations of the Advanced
> Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) specification and related technologies
> including transaction management, queuing, distribution, security,
> management and heterogeneous multi-platform support for messaging.
> Apache Qpid's overall goal is to create an open and interoperable
> implementation for messaging which implements the AMQP specification.
>
> The Apache Qpid M2 release is a major release of all languages. It
> constitutes the first code release for C++, C#, Ruby and Python. It
> also includes a second major release of the Java code base that now
> has complete JMS support. The release has also focused a significant
> amount of testing on Stability, Reliability and Interoperability.
>
> For full details about the release and to download the distributions
> please go to: http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/download.html
>
> To find out more about the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) go
> to: http://www.amqp.org.
>
> Apache Qpid welcomes your help. Any contribution, including code,
> testing, contributions to the documentation, or bug reporting is
> always appreciated. For more information on how to get involved in
> Apache Qpid visit the website at:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid.
>
> Thank you for your interest in Apache Qpid and the AMQP standard!
> The Apache Qpid Team.

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
blog: http://rajith.2rlabs.com/

Re: M2 Release

Re: M2 Release

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
Rajith do we have the announcement text ready?

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: M2 Release

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.