Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by mentor maxhuni <me...@hotmail.com> on 2020/07/06 10:57:53 UTC

Multiple OpenMeetings on Moodle server

Hello, i have moodle platform and i integrated Openmeetings, can you tell me is there any option to connect two OpenMeetings servers on one Moodle Platform because in Moodle OpenMeetings Plugin i cant see any option.

Re: Multiple OpenMeetings on Moodle server

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Load balancing is automatic and non-configurable
You might need latest SNAPSHOT for clustering

(from mobile, sorry for typos)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Multiple OpenMeetings on Moodle server

Posted by Mentor Maxhuni <me...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It is impossible