Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/06/03 05:31:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Gang Ma joins the Apache Kylin PMC

On behalf of the Apache Kylin PMC, I am pleased to announce that Gang Ma
(马刚) has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache Kylin
project. We appreciate Gang stepping up to take more responsibility in the
Kylin project.

Please join me in welcoming Gang to the Kylin PMC!

Best Regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Gang Ma joins the Apache Kylin PMC

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !

--

Regards!

Aron Tao

ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> 于2019年6月3日周一 上午5:32写道:

Posted by Liukaige <et...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Gang!

ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> 于2019年6月3日周一 下午1:32写道:

> On behalf of the Apache Kylin PMC, I am pleased to announce that Gang Ma
> (马刚) has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache Kylin
> project. We appreciate Gang stepping up to take more responsibility in the
> Kylin project.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Gang to the Kylin PMC!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
> Apache Kylin PMC
> Email: shaofengshi@apache.org
>
> Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
> Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
> Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

--
Best regards,

Kaige Liu(刘凯歌)

*"Do small things with great love." *

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Gang Ma joins the Apache Kylin PMC

Posted by nichunen <ni...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Best regards,

Ni Chunen / George

On 06/5/2019 09:50,PENG Zhengshuai<co...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations!

PENG Zhengshuai

On Jun 3, 2019, at 2:59 PM, Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org> wrote:

Congrats, Gang.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu

Posted by PENG Zhengshuai <co...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Gang.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <xi...@kyligence.io>.
Thanks Gang Ma for his selfless help and encouragement in reviewing my code. I hope I can get more guidance from you in the future and make Kylin better. Congratulations!

Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

在 2019/6/3 13:32,“ShaoFeng Shi”<sh...@apache.org> 写入: