Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by krishna81m <kr...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/16 06:27:41 UTC

Re: problems with openwire C library

How come many of the openwire-c error messages like this were unanswered and
the last commit was in 2006. Are there any test cases for this API?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 21:27 -0800, krishna81m wrote:
> How come many of the openwire-c error messages like this were unanswered and
> the last commit was in 2006. Are there any test cases for this API?

There's currently not an active maintainer of the C client, we could use
some help in that area if you want to contribute.

Regards

Posted by xyjEcho <xi...@163.com>.
hei,
now ,I want to use the openwire-c too,and I have compile it,but run error
.so ,I want to kown how about  you .Have you run it success?