Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ankit Chaurasia <su...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/04 03:25:34 UTC

Add Feature as my first commit to the issue: 16627

Hi all,

 I would love to add this feature
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/16627> and take this as my first
issue on the airflow. Can I take this up?

I have added the details about the approach for the implementation in the
comment <https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/16627>. Looking forward
to the comments and review for the approach.  I will raise the PR soon.

Ankit

Re: Add Feature as my first commit to the issue: 16627

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Assigned you :)

--
+48 660 796 129