Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jim Collins <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2003/10/15 22:49:37 UTC

Problem mounting sub sitemap

Hi,

I am trying to have a separate work area for development that is not located under the Webapp context. I have set up a mount point in the main sitemap.xmap like this:

<map:match pattern="appsInf/**">

<map:mount check-reload="yes" reload-method="synchron" src="c:/projects/devwebsite/content/appsInfrastructure/sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix="appsInf"/>

</map:match>

Web The sitemap.xmap locate in "c:/projects/devwebsite/content/appsInfrastructure" looks like this:

<!-- main pipeline -->

<map:pipeline>

<!-- welcome page -->

<map:match pattern="">

<map:generate src="appsInfrastructure/welcome.xml"/>

<map:serialize type="xhtml"/>

</map:match>

<map:handle-errors>

<map:select type="exception">

<map:when test="not-found">

<map:generate type="notifying"/>

<map:transform src="styles/xsl/error2html.xslt">

<map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>

<map:parameter name="pageTitle" value="Resource not found"/>

</map:transform>

<map:serialize status-code="404"/>

</map:when>

<map:when test="invalid-continuation">

<map:generate src="not-found.xml"/>

<map:transform src="welcome.xslt">

<map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>

</map:transform>

<map:serialize status-code="404"/>

</map:when>

<map:otherwise>

<map:generate type="notifying"/>

<map:transform src="styles/xsl/error2html.xslt">

<map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>

</map:transform>

<map:serialize status-code="500"/>

</map:otherwise>

</map:select>

</map:handle-errors>

</map:pipeline>

</map:pipelines>

When I go to the URL http://localhost:8080/cocoon/appsInf/ I get this error:

Resource not found
Resource not found.

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.3/bin/../webapps/devlibs/c:/projects/devwebsite/content/appsInfrastructure/welcome.xml doesn't exist.

cause: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.3\bin\..\webapps\devlibs\c:\projects\devwebsite\content\appsInfrastructure\welcome.xml (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

Cocoon is picking up my sub sitemap which is not located under the Webapp context but it seems to be treating all files that this sitemap references as relative to the Webapp context ass opposed to realtive to where the sub sitemap is in the filesystem.

If anyone has any ideas on what I need to do I would appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Jim.

Re: Problem mounting sub sitemap

Posted by Jim Collins <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Thanks Ru,

I have just tried that and it works. I did change it earlier but forgot to
deploy the change in my build file.

Regards

Jim
Posted by Alex Rudnev <al...@dc.gov>.