Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/03/31 18:01:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r524286 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/ common/common/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/configuration/spring/ rt/bindings/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/http/ rt/bindings/http/src/test/

I might be missing this as I'm only looking through the diff, but how does
the binding config object get supplied to the bindingfactory?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Would you mind if I renamed these to SoapBindingConfiguration,
XmlBindingConfiguration, etc? I would also like to make them inherit from
AbstractBindingConfiguration which would have a getBindingId() method on it.
This would ensure that people only need to specify either the binding id or
the configuration object. Currently it seems there are some cases where you
would need to specify both.

- Dan

On 3/31/07, Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> wrote:

> Ah, cool. This is way better now! It also opens the door to have the
> configbeans override the configuration of the wsdl binding. Thanks,
>
> - Dan
>
> On 3/31/07, Daniel Kulp < dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
> >

> > The bindingFactory has the method:
> >
> >     BindingInfo createBindingInfo(Service service, String namespace,
> > Object configObject);
> >
> > The last param is a "binding specific" config object.   The only one
> > that
> > is currently defined is the one you defined for the spring config of the
> >
> > service.   The ServiceFactory holds the config until it calls the
> > BindingFactory.
> >
> > Dan
> >

> > On Saturday 31 March 2007 12:01, Dan Diephouse wrote:
> > > I might be missing this as I'm only looking through the diff, but how
> > > does the binding config object get supplied to the bindingfactory?
> > >
> > > - Dan

> > --
> > J. Daniel Kulp
> > Principal Engineer