Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <gy...@laserlink.net> on 2001/04/03 00:33:08 UTC

RE: Changes to BOF schedule..!

hi ken...

  the mod_perl BOF (BOF09) should not go up against any mod_perl session if
it can be avoided....

  as it stands now, this means it could fit in late afternoon/evening on
thursday, nearly any time on friday, or wherever you decide it should go
after the rearrangement...

  thanks for fixing this up

--Geoff