Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/02/17 08:21:13 UTC

Re: ofbiz trunk (demo): ShowAllPromotions is messed up

Please don't ask questions directly to me, rather use the user ML, thanks

I don't see any problems. What is "hte new jquery formatting info"?
Which platform, browser versions are you using., etc.

Jacques

From: "Mike" <mz...@gmail.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Could you please open a Jira issue for that?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Mike" <mz...@gmail.com>