Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Matthew Berwald <m_...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/17 18:35:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache directory problem

I recently installed Apache 1.3 on my Win2k machine.
I have a php file that is in my /htdocs/phrame/ext/
directory.  This php file includes a file that is in
the /htdocs/phrame_examples/hello/views/ directory.
Unfortuantly it is throwing an error:

Warning: Cannot open file 'c:/program files/apache
group/apache/views/index.xsl' in c:\program
files\apache group\apache\htdocs\phrame\ext\Xml.php on
line 160.

The problem is that the file trying to be included is
located in 'c:/program files/apache
group/apache/phrame_examples/hello/views/index.xsl'
but Apache is looking for the file 'c:/program
files/apache group/apache/views/index.xsl'.

My code works on my Red Hat Linux w/Apache&PHP
machine. I was receiving the same message on my Win2k
w/ IIS&PHP machine but I got the code to work by
adding virtural directories in IIS. Now I just need to
get it working on my Win2k w/ Apache&PHP machine.

I have searched the web for and answere and tried
using the <Directory /> feature but either I'm using
it incorrectly or I am going at it all wrong.  I hope
I've explained my problem clearly.  Thanks for any
help.

        -Matt