Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Mr. Spock" <mg...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/18 17:03:12 UTC

S2S Bulletins -- Error 403

Hi All!
I'm trying to develop a process group to capture & and process bulletins,
but I'm receiving this error:

Unable to refresh remote group peers due to: response code
403:Forbidden with explanation: null

What I've done so far:

* Created the Restricted SSL context, using the keystore + truststore
that I'm using at cluster level. It works properly.

[image: Screenshot from 2021-05-18 12-33-02.png]
* Created the S2SBulletinReportingTask
[image: Screenshot from 2021-05-18 13-58-10.png]
( I've also tried with HTTP transport protocol).

I also did:
* Created a security group which contains every cluster node (group name:
ClusterMembers).
* At Canvas Root Level, give "view component" permission.
* At ProcessGroup Level, I've created the Remote Input Port.
* At Remote Input Port, set the "Receive Site to Site Permission" to my
ClusterMembers group.

Any Idea of what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!

Re: S2S Bulletins -- Error 403

Posted by "Mr. Spock" <mg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris! It worked!!!! :)
Thank you!

Re: S2S Bulletins -- Error 403

Posted by Chris Sampson <ch...@naimuri.com>.

Re: S2S Bulletins -- Error 403

Posted by "Mr. Spock" <mg...@gmail.com>.

Re: S2S Bulletins -- Error 403

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: S2S Bulletins -- Error 403

Posted by "Mr. Spock" <mg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark!
It was that option.
I've paid attention to several items, but that one..., hehehe

Thank you all for your time and comments!!

Re: S2S Bulletins -- Error 403