Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Tom Luo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/04 15:19:02 UTC

Openmeetings 3.3.0 cannot use built-in camera

Hi, All,

I just installed 3.3.0, however, I cannot use the my laptop built-in camera.
Some people said I have to use https (installing certificate using lets
encrypt).
Do I have to use https if I need to use my camera?

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Openmeetings 3.3.0 cannot use built-in camera

Posted by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com>.
I had the same issue. You can install lets encrypt using the
instructions here
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-secure-apache-with-let-s-encrypt-on-ubuntu-16-04

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The general answer is yes