Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Brian Nielsen <br...@sweetxml.org> on 2005/04/17 22:38:43 UTC

Succes in interop with WSE2 on signing with a username token!

Werner,

Thanx for all nice work you've done for me and all the other happy users of
wss4j and addressing. I finally got around it, and your implementation was
right on! My problems turned out to be with enough/the right (for wse)
addressing headers, and signing them (was that possible from the start in
autum last year?). The way I got around was to pick up my rusty C# and
reading the MS WSE2 stuff on policy, and then deploying several diffenrent
services on IIS with increasing usage of wss/wse, checkin first wse clients
and then wss4j clients.

Brgds Brian