Posted to users@camel.apache.org by axdz <ho...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/06 02:40:08 UTC

Re: moving file with camel

Dear,

-I want to filter multiple format file (as .html,.jpg...).How can I do it?
-I want to set time (time format only includes hours as 04:00) for route
moving file.Please give me some advice.

Re: moving file with camel

Posted by "Allan C." <al...@gmail.com>.
I think using timer/quartz with content enricher (pollEnrich) could be your
solution.

Regards,
Allan C.

AW: moving file with camel