Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2017/03/01 16:12:09 UTC

Release Installer Health Checks

hi,

can we do an initial release of Installer Health Checks?

Thanks,
O.

Re: Release Installer Health Checks

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
> On 1 Mar 2017, at 17:47, Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> wrote:
>
> On Wednesday 01 March 2017 17:33:49 Konrad Windszus wrote:
>> Yes, I guess so. Nothing open from my side.
>> Can you take care of the release?
>
> Sure. Can you please check the last sentence of urlPrefixes' description?
The last sentence "The bundles/configs with those prefixes are asserted to be successfully installed under all circumstances!" is a littlebit redundant and may be removed completely.
> Should we add an additional tag "installer"?
Yes, good idea.

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.