Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/13 02:23:43 UTC

Mentor Sign off

Hi HDT!

Looks like you're the last hold out.  Any chance a mentor
(Suresh/Roman/Chris) could review the report and sign off?

John

Re: Mentor Sign off

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Sorry about that -- I reviewed their report on the ML,
but somehow never got around to updating the wiki.

Done!

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. Now reviewing the overall report...

Re: Mentor Sign off

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.