Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jamie <ja...@aol.co.uk.INVALID> on 2021/07/29 16:37:10 UTC

Mirror Maker 2 - High Throughput Identity Mirroring

Hi All,
This blog post: https://blog.cloudera.com/a-look-inside-kafka-mirrormaker-2/ mentions that "High Throughput Identity Mirroring" (when the compression is the same in both the source and destination cluster) will soon be coming to MM2 which would avoid the MM2 consumer decompressing the data only for the MM2 producer to then re-compress it again.
Has this feature been implemented yet in MM2?
Many Thanks,
Jamie

Re: Mirror Maker 2 - High Throughput Identity Mirroring

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.
Henry Cai has a PR somewhere.

Ryanne

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.