Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Eugene Kuleshov <eu...@md.pp.ru> on 2008/04/05 23:44:03 UTC

RE: maven-scm-providers-git initial version

struberg wrote:

> For the really 'edgy' guys out there: I've fixed the
> maven-scm-provider-git to also work with
> git-1.5.4.
>
> $> git-clone http://ns1.backwork.net/git/maven-scm-providers-git.git
> as usual...
>
> Please provide feedback, so we can move this to codehaus if it's mature
> enough.

Great stuff. I've played with some functionality and it worked with cygwin
git after I fixed some minor things on Windows. Left comment on SCM-182.

It would be great to bring code under Maven SCM, so we could start using
snapshots.

  regards,
  Eugene

Re: maven-scm-providers-git initial version

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Everything seems to pass, and I'll huck the whole lot under hudson and
commit the git provider.

On 5-Apr-08, at 2:44 PM, Eugene Kuleshov wrote:

> struberg wrote:
>>
>> For the really 'edgy' guys out there: I've fixed the
>> maven-scm-provider-git to also work with
>> git-1.5.4.
>>
>> $> git-clone http://ns1.backwork.net/git/maven-scm-providers-git.git
>> as usual...
>>
>> Please provide feedback, so we can move this to codehaus if it's
>> mature
>> enough.
>>

> Great stuff. I've played with some functionality and it worked with
> cygwin
> git after I fixed some minor things on Windows. Left comment on
> SCM-182.
>
> It would be great to bring code under Maven SCM, so we could start
> using
> snapshots.
>
>  regards,
>  Eugene

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.