Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Xin Li <lx...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/03 05:29:35 UTC

[UX]: Help - who can help me to implement these new templates into AOO?

Hi,

I have a question about templates. We have designed many new templates for
AOO. Every template including cover page and content page. Please see some
examples in the attachments.

As you know, I'm the UX designer and I created all this templates
background as pictures. I don't know how to implement them into AOO and how
can we let our user know and make the user experience better. So I ask for
help, who can help me to implement these new templates into AOO, or could
you please tell me what should I do?

I think AOO template improvement should be a long-term plan. Maybe
including:Phase 1, "look and feel" improvement - have nice background
picture; Phase 2, Make the template easy to use. We start from the "look
and feel“, we have some new design now and we will continue to design more.

Thanks in advance!
--
Best regards,
Xin Li   李欣

Re: [UX]: Help - who can help me to implement these new templates into AOO?

Posted by Xin Li <lx...@gmail.com>.
Hi Da Li,

Thanks very much for your reminder and help.

I have created a wiki under Da Li's help, Please see the template example
in the wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/TemplatesDesginPreview

Thanks!

Posted by Liu Da Li <wa...@gmail.com>.