Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com> on 2019/06/26 12:36:52 UTC

Hi Jean-Frederic,

sorry to trouble you again today, but we could use your help with one
additional thing, if you please, it would be much appreciated.

Could you please setup four mailing lists for us at
https://selfserve.apache.org

We cannot do it as we are not ASF members.

1. issues@milagro.apache.org

2. release-mgmt@milagro.apache.org

3. security@milagro.apache.org

4. users@milagro.apache.org

We are going to move the release management tasks to JIRA, so any
updates/issues/activity in JIRA can go to release-mgmt@ list.

We need a security advisory list.

We are lacking a users@ list

We are moving the issues/pr on GitHub to issues@ list.

I hope you are not suffering too badly in the heat and thank you for
your help today, much appreciated.

Brian

Posted by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com>.
Hello Jean-Frederic,

> And I need 2 or 3 moderators for the lists. I guess to want to allow
> subscribers to post and moderate all others, correct?

I didn’t know that was a requirement. Could you put as moderators you,
me, Kealan McCusker and Stanislav Mihaylov?

We are all on the PPMC.

Thanks
Brian

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
On 26/06/2019 19:18, Brian Spector wrote:
> Because we are going to use JIRA exclusively for doing management of the
> releases, because there are so many tasks, and we have 3 libraries and
> two server platforms, we just thought that we should use JIRA
> exclusively for these tasks while the dev teams can use GitHub issues.
>
> Therefore, we would ask infra to start putting JIRA updates and
> notifications into the release-mgmt@ email.
>
> Possibly overkill but we thought we could try.

I have sent the request for the 4 mailing lists we should have them soon
(within 24 hour according selfserve).

--
Cheers

Jean-Frederic