Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/14 22:33:20 UTC

Surprised by a wsdl2java behavior

Embedded in my WSDL I have a schema:

<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" targetNamespace="
http://util.basistech.com" version="1.0">
</xs:schema>

That TNS is nothing like the overall TNS of the WSDL: urn:basistech.com:
rosette:analysis.

Yet, the following codegen invocation generates all of the code into one
package:

com.basistech.rosette.analysis

I have this idea that I used to know why, but I am currently stumped.

 <plugin>
                    <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                    <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>${cxf-version}</version>
                    <executions>
                        <execution>
                            <id>generate-sources</id>
                            <configuration>

 <sourceRoot>${project.build.directory}/generated/cxf</sourceRoot>
                                <wsdlOptions>
                                    <wsdlOption>
                                        <wsdlArtifact>

 <groupId>com.basistech.jug</groupId>
                                            <artifactId>rex-ws</artifactId>

 <version>${project.version}</version>
                                        </wsdlArtifact>
                                    </wsdlOption>
                                </wsdlOptions>
                            </configuration>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
                            </goals>
                        </execution>
                    </executions>
                </plugin>

Re: Surprised by a wsdl2java behavior

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
No. If you're surprised, I'll make a JIRA and attach the WSDL.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Benson,

--
Daniel Kulp