Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jblack <jb...@gestalt-llc.com> on 2008/01/18 19:35:35 UTC

[M2] correct goal sequence for multimodule site generation

I have found conflicting guidance on which goals should be run to get a
correct multimodule maven build to correctly produce all module site.  Note
that we use the cobertura and dashboard report plugins.  Currently we do:

mvn clean install site
mvn site
mvn site:deploy

(The second 'site' run is apparently needed for the dashboard plugin)

So is the 'install' goal even needed?  Does anyone have better guidance on
this?

Using maven 2.0.7.

Re: [M2] correct goal sequence for multimodule site generation

Posted by jblack <jb...@gestalt-llc.com>.
Thanks David.

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
HI,

"The second 'site' run is apparently needed for the dashboard plugin" : it's