Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Nihat Hosgur <nh...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/19 01:53:05 UTC

Keep bootstrapped config updated with stream from Kafka

Hi all,

We bootstrap data from some DB and then like to keep it updated with
updates coming through Kafka. At spark it was kind of easy by utilizing
through UpdateStateByKey yet I'm kind of stuck to figure out how to do it
with Flink. I've taken a look into iterate yet I don't think it's meant to
do that.

Any input would be appreciated,
Nihat
Nihat

Re: Keep bootstrapped config updated with stream from Kafka

Posted by Nihat Hosgur <nh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabian,
Thank you for the pointer.
Thank,