Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/04/22 14:58:49 UTC

[BUG] in Doc Generation

Hi,

there is a bug in the documentation generation. The links to
the "user docs", "dev docs" and "Installation" are not
accessible from the main index.html. They are printed bold.
>From other documents (like the faq) this works.

Carsten

Re: [BUG] in Doc Generation

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> there is a bug in the documentation generation. The links to
> the "user docs", "dev docs" and "Installation" are not
> accessible from the main index.html. They are printed bold.
> From other documents (like the faq) this works.

Yes, i reported this issues a couple of days ago, as i could
see what the problem was but not sure how to fix it. I did
not bother with Bugzilla yet ...