Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Shankar K <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/17 13:57:38 UTC

block multiple form submit tr:commandButton

I'm trying to block multiple request to the tr:commandButton (basically
block submits after the first one) much like what the "blocking" attribute
intend to do. But when I tried few things it doesn't seem to work. Also
googling on this found the following thread from couple of years ago on the
blocking attribute. Can someone tell me if anyone has got the blocking
attribute working ?  or if there is any other built-in mechanism from
Trinidad or others (JSF, tomahawk etc) which can do the same ?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-dev/200705.mbox/%3C7F48470F8BE0AC488F00005393507289022406DD@zeus.chordiant.com%3E

Appreciate your help

Thanks,
Shankar K