Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Naganand Kanagal <na...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/08 10:57:14 UTC

PDFBox jar files download not working

Support at PDFBOX,
I am not sure of your emailID. As per documentation I am making up the
emailID dev@pdfbox.org, or it might be dev@pdfbox.apache.org. Since I am
not sure of the email address, i am copying to webmaster@apache.org.
Appreciate if you can forward this to the PDFBOX group.

Problem:

I am trying to download PDFBox jar files. It always takes me to this mirror
website:
https://mirrors.estointernet.in/apache/
And I am not seeing any download options there....
Appreciate if you can fix this or let me know where i can download this jar
file as I need this JAR file for my current project.

Appreciate your response and help.

Regards,
Naganand

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: PDFBox jar files download not working

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

my bad, I broke the download page when reactivating the chooser for the mirrors.

I've fixed it and it is already online.

@Naganand
Thanks for the report

Andreas