Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net> on 2005/03/24 11:16:53 UTC

A spammer after my own heart!

Just got a stock spam beginning with the following paragraph:

This email is addressed to members of the Growth Capital Financial Network=
  We believe that some members are sending our confidential emails to oth=
er investors and this is stealing our services.  If you did not pay to get=
 this financial profile we demand that you delete it immediately.

Hum.  I sure as heck didn't intentionally pay them to send that spam to me.
Guess I'll just have to delete it without reading it.
Good thing SA makes that real easy...

        Loren