Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Radhir Kothuri <ra...@hackillinois.org> on 2016/02/08 16:38:04 UTC

Re: HackIllinois 2016 + Eagle

Hi,

I just wanted to send a friendly ping about OpenSource@HackIllinois. If you
are interested in learning more, please let me know and I can set up a
phone conversation to discuss how to get involved.

Best Regards,
Radhir Kothuri

--
Radhir Kothuri
HackIllinois Sponsorship Staff

Re: HackIllinois 2016 + Eagle

Posted by Edward Zhang <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Radhir Kothuri,

Thanks for your information. I think Eagle community has much interest in
this activity. The only concern is that time is short for Feb 19-21 :-).
But could you please set up a call with us? My gmail account is
yonzhang2012@gmail.com.

Anyone interested in this please sign up for this call

Thanks

Edward

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 7:38 AM, Radhir Kothuri <