Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Jimmy Jones <ji...@gmx.co.uk> on 2012/12/06 09:25:13 UTC

Memory leak in perl bindings?

Hi,

Would someone mind having a look at QPID-4493 - I seem to have a very reproducible example (with drain.pl) of the perl bindings leaking memory when calling getProperties or decodeMap, which is causing me a few headaches for my long running processes! Unless I'm missing something?

Many thanks,

Jimmy

Re: Memory leak in perl bindings?

Posted by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com>.
On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 09:25:13AM +0100, Jimmy Jones wrote:
> Would someone mind having a look at QPID-4493 - I seem to have a very
> reproducible example (with drain.pl) of the perl bindings leaking memory
> when calling getProperties or decodeMap, which is causing me a few
> headaches for my long running processes! Unless I'm missing something?

Sure, I'll look into it.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/