Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Sterling Hughes <st...@apache.org> on 2016/09/14 00:12:02 UTC

sys/defs package; power management

Hey,

I\u2019m wondering if we should have a new package called \u201csys/defs\u201d
which contain system wide definitions.  Right now there are some
definitions which don\u2019t fit cleanly in packages (e.g. error codes
require OS package).

By having a \u201csys/defs\u201d package we could put error codes into that
package, along with any other system wide definitions that don\u2019t fit
cleanly within HAL or OS, but are foundational.

On the power management front, I\u2019m thinking I\u2019d put the power
management calls either in this package, or in hal_bsp.[ch].

Sterling