Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn" <wa...@geekplus.com.cn> on 2019/08/03 14:21:59 UTC

CaptureChangeMySQL processor takes more than 100% cpu usage after cathing up the lastet binlog position

First I set the binlog  position to a earlier value, the processor takes about  20% cpu usage and consumes binlog much faster than what is generated.
But after it  catched up with the latest binlog postion, the cpu usage go up to about 200%.
I have no idea why this happens.

Any insight on this?

wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn