Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net> on 2002/10/07 12:01:26 UTC

Mapping between VCR and VHR and vice versa

Hi all,

I know either the checked-in or checked-out property of a VCR
includes the path to the associated VHR. Now I'd like to get to
know which VCR a given VHR blongs to. I tried a few properties
and read in the DeltaV RFC3253 but unfortunately I didn't find
the right one. How can this be achieved?

Thanks in advance

Andreas

RE: Mapping between VCR and VHR and vice versa

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
See

http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc3253.html#rfc.section.5.4