Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Vicente Raga <vr...@edicom.es> on 2009/06/23 13:12:01 UTC

C14N11 in Xml Security

Hello,

I am using the xml security library in its C++ version but then C14N algorithm,
version 1.1 , is not implemmented whereas the java implementation supports it.
Is it planned to implemment the C14N11 algorithm in C++?

Thanks in advance

Vicente Raga

RE: C14N11 in Xml Security

Posted by Scott Cantor <ca...@osu.edu>.
Vicente Raga wrote on 2009-06-23:
> I am using the xml security library in its C++ version but then C14N
> algorithm, version 1.1 , is not implemmented whereas the java
> implementation supports it. Is it planned to implemment the C14N11
> algorithm in C++?

I attempted to add a minimal implementation in 1.5, with the exception of
xml:base fixups (which aren't supported in the original code anyway).

Since I don't really know what I'm doing, this definitely needs testing.

I also enhanced the c14n test utility in the package to allow options to
specify both 1.1 and exclusive when using it.

-- Scott