Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paul <pa...@merge-solutions.com> on 2007/04/30 20:28:31 UTC

Struts Tags Include?

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of an issue with the struts tags.

In one of my JSPs I declare:  <s:url action="listUserAction" id="userlist"/>

Shouldn't I then be able to include the output from the above via:

<s:include value="%{userlist}"/> ?

It keeps dumping "requested resource (/{project}/{project}/listUserAction.do) is not available".
If I manually attempt to access /{project}/listUserAction.do in my address bar it dumps perfectly fine?

Still coming to grips with struts tags. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Paul

Re: Struts Tags Include?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Afternoon Paul

servlet-mapping is mapping to /project/project/listUserAction.do instead of
/project/listUserAction.do

here is a working example from strutsMenu
<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

(notice there is no /project/ anywhere in this mapping)

HTH/
Martin

Re: Struts Tags Include?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.